Electrical Installation Statement of Work
-All work to be performed during normal business hours unless otherwise approved outside of 8-5pm PST M-F
-POE switches and patch panels will be provided and in working order. Otherwise, LTT is a licensed reseller for said products.
-No additional networking hardware will be needed.
-No Point to Point wireless connections will be needed.
-All layer3 networking to be handled by Customer.
-Products to be stored by Customer until installation.
-Customer is responsible to have correct products at correct locations at the time of installation.
1. Utility Company Charges.
2. Utility service entrance conduits or vaults.
3. Trenching, backfill, concrete, cutting, patching, coring and roof penetrations.
4. Performance Bonding.
5. Temporary power or lighting.
6. Access panel or fire rated enclosures.
7. Omissions from Electrical Drawings or Specifications.
8. Any and all drywall, paint and patch repair.
9. Monitoring services
10. Any Provision for saw cutting, building coring, penetrations, X-Ray services and flashing
11. Any and all code upgrades to existing equipment or conditions.
12. Existing Conditions.
13. Items Not Listed In Work Description Or Item Description.
14. Performance And Payment Bonds.
All customer driven change order requests must be submitted in writing via email to
email@example.com. Any portion of a request that falls outside a signed Scope of Work
may be estimated by or discussed with LTT Partners, but will not become part of the Scope of
Work and no changes will be accepted without a signed change order.
For additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org,